top of page

EEA National &Family Permit

EEA National Family Permits & residence cards

The UK is member state of the European Union and as such the nationals of other EU member states have right of free movement within the EU zone. The EU nationals and their family members have right to live and work in the UK as long the EU national is exercising treaty rights in the UK and is a qualified person as envisaged under the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2006 (EEA Regs).

bottom of page