top of page

Partner & Family Visas

Visas for Spouse, Partner & family members

Family members including partners of British Citizens and settled persons holding Indefinite Leave to Remain, can apply to stay with them on the basis of their relation with the British Citizen or settled person. The applications include fiance'(e) visa, proposed civil partner visa, UK spouse visa, civil partner visa, unmarried partner visa, same sex partner visa, ILR on the basis of domestic violence, ILR as a Bereaved Partner etc.

bottom of page