top of page

Study Visa

Visas for Students wishing to study in the UK

The United Kingdom’s Student (Tier 4) visa immigration scheme is part of the new points based system for students who are paying for tuition in the UK. In order to obtain a student visa, students using this route will require a certificate of sponsorship from the educational institution that has offered a place which the student has accepted. 

bottom of page