KB Law Solicitors provide a full range of services on all immigration and human rights matters. Our aim is to provide an efficient and effective service that is reliable, proactive, speedy and above all; trustworthy and honest.
We provide our clients with initial advice about potential applications and routes to settlement, offering our expertise on negotiating issues with past immigration history and difficulty meeting other requirements of the Rules.
We also assist and advice on the evidential requirements of the Home Office, providing assistance with gathering the documents needed for individual applications, advising about how to deal with problems meeting the strict requirements of the Home Office.
KB Law Solicitors handle a wide range of immigration matters including:
- Entry clearance based on marriage / spouse
- Family life
- Dependent relatives
- Points based system for highly skilled migrants visas, general and post study work visas and business visas (tier 1)
- United kingdom work permits (tier 2)
- Student visas (tier 4)
- Youth mobility scheme (tier 5)
- Advice and assistance in extending current leave to remain in the UK
- Switching into new immigration categories
- Applying for indefinite leave to remain
- EEA/EU freedom of movement/acquired rights based applications
- Appeals / Admin & Judicial Review
We are regularly assist in advising and applying for EEA/EU nationals who wish to apply for indefinite leave to remain, UK citizenship, EEA family permits or UK residence cards.
If you would like to speak to a member of our team at KB Law Solicitors you can call us on 020 3409 3737 or e mail us using the ‘Get In Touch‘ Form.